MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform for PC
MetaTrader 5 Features
- Full technical analysis, extended list of indicators and objects
- Reliability and security
- Increased number of intervals for charts
- Multilingual and user-friendly interface
- One click trading
- Review and assortment of the history of performed transactions on various parameters.
- Opportunity of netting and hedged trading
MetaTrader 5 for PC
MetaTrader 5 (MT5) Platform is a popular trading platform allowing to perform trading operations and technical analysis on currency pairs of the Forex market, other financial instruments, as well as to trade on an exchange.
MetaTrader 5 Capacities
MetaTrader 5 trading platform, created for trading currencies, CFDs and other assets, offers a wide range of trading products. It is an advanced trading software allowing to trade all Major, Minor and Exotic Currency Pairs, Precious Metals, as well as CFDs (Contracts for Difference) on Indices, Stocks and Commodities. In addition, MT5 platform allows to trade any asset on exchanges. MetaTrader 5 platform provides the following functions:
- Opportunity of trading in one of the two regimes: the regime of netting, exchange trading, when positions on one instrument are combined into one position with a weighted average price, as well as the opportunity of working with the “depth of market”; the regime of hedged (lock) trading, when all positions exist separately (as in MT4).
- Opportunity to set Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit activated orders.
- Full technical analysis – a large number of built-in trading indicators and linear tools, opportunity of writing own indicators and scripts, support of 21 time frames.
- Automated trading based on the built-in, object-oriented programming language MQL5, which allows clients to create their own trading programs (experts), scripts and indicators. With the help of a multicurrency strategy tester, a client can test his most complex individual strategies on historic data.
- Confidentiality of access and trading operations, as well as the availability of additional access only for monitoring trading operations.
- Local database of the history of quotations including import–export operations in the real time manner.
- Signals Service - a trader has the opportunity to become a provider of trading signals and a subscriber to trading signals. For more detailed information about the service, visit the website of the developer: www.mql5.com.
MetaTrader 5 System Requirements
MetaTrader 5 for PC requires
- Processor with SSE2 support (almost all modern processors)
- Windows 7 (32 - and 64-bit); Windows 8 (32 - and 64-bit) and Windows 10 (32 - and 64-bit)
- RAM 512 MB
- Free hard disk space 50 MB
- Screen Resolution 800x600
How to Download MetaTrader 5 - Free Trading Platform
Download MetaTrader 5 and start trading using the full list of the platform optionsDownload MetaTrader 5 To Open Demo/Real Account
MetaTrader 5 download has been tested in the following browsers:
- Google Chrome - latest version,
- Firefox - latest version,
- Opera - latest version,
- Internet Explorer - version 8.0, 9.0, 10.0.
To check the functionality, download MetaTrader 5 and start trading using our free demo.
How to Uninstall MT5 Platform
- Go to Control Panel
- Find and open "Remove program"
- Find MT5 Platform
- Select the program
- Click on "Remove" button.
Discover the benefits of Forex & CFD trading with IFC Markets
- Personal Composite Instruments (PCI)
- Super tight fixed spreads
- Instant execution
- Create & trade own instruments
- Choose ready synthetic instruments from PCI Library
Advanced Trading Platforms
- NetTradeX - own advanced platform
- Popular MT4, МТ5 & WebTerminal
Everywhere & Anytime
- Qualified online support in 18 languages
- 24 hours a day